Metacept has been created with an objective of developing and sustaining a platform for a productive discussion on the ever-evolving fields of Information Technology [InfoTech] and Intellectual Property Rights [IPR] Laws. We aim at promoting a diversity of viewpoints, ideas, and ideologies. Metacept welcomes guest posts from students, academics, practitioners, early career researchers, policy-makers, and members of civil society organizations.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- The post should contain a suitable and catchy title.
- The post should be around 600-800 words [excluding footnotes];
- We encourage contributors to mention keywords of their article below it;
- Posts must include hyperlinks to relevant legal sources and background information;
- Citation style must be uniform. [APA or Bluebook preferred];
- Posts should be clear and concise, leaving out excessive jargon and verbiage;
- Posts should not exceed 10% plagiarism; and
- We encourage the writers to share the URL of their respective LinkedIn profile with us.
How to Submit
Contributors are expected to conform to the above guidelines and send the post as a .doc file to email@example.com with the subject line as ‘Guest Post – Area [InfoTech or IPR]’
For any further query, feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!