Metacept® has been created with an objective of developing and sustaining a platform for a productive discussion on the ever-evolving fields of Information Technology [InfoTech] and Intellectual Property Rights [IPR] Laws. We aim at promoting a diversity of viewpoints, ideas, and ideologies.
Metacept welcomes engagements from students, academics, practitioners, early career researchers, policy-makers, and members of civil society organizations.
About Metacept Campus-Ambassadorship Programme
Metacept® has launched – Campus Ambassadorship Program (M-CAP) to widen their reach to colleges, universities and students through Campus Ambassadors.
As our Campus Ambassador, you will get an opportunity to work with a leading start-up, learn new skills, be innovative and get rewarded for it as well. Add value to your CV.
Duration: 1 year (from June 2020 – June 2021)
- To promote the public good in relation to legal matters viewed in the broadest context.
- To make people register for the courses on Enhelion.
- To maintain standards of professional conduct and participate in the discipline of members when required.
- To arrange and promote continuing legal education.
- To promote, conduct & cooperate in the promotion or conduct of activities of a professional, educational, cultural, and social nature amongst the law students. [Events organized by Both Enhelion and Metacept]
- To increase the interactive prospects of its members with the pioneers of the legal field and practice
Perks: What’s in it for you?
- Campus Ambassadors will receive a Certificate from Metacept. • Certificate/Diploma courses for free on Enhelion. *
- Up to 50% discount on registration fees for Article Writing competitions, Quiz Competitions etc.*
- An opportunity to build network with some of the best legal minds, especially in Info-Tech and Intellectual Property Law, etc.
- Cash incentives, gift vouchers, and copies of published books *
- Letter of recommendation from leading professionals.
- Internship Opportunities.
- Publication Opportunities.
*depends on your performance
- A student pursuing 3 years or 5-years law course from a recognized institution.
- Prior experience in organizing/ managing/ directing/ volunteering for the educational, technical or cultural event(s).
Interested candidates must fill this form to apply: https://forms.gle/XHHBchZN8mQ9mH5k9
Deadline: May 31, 2020