Thank you for showing your interest in interning with Metacept.
We believe that anyone can be a learner, hence we are offering internships to Information Technology [InfoTech] and/or Intellectual Property Rights [IPR] Law enthusiasts to further our aim of enhancing the reach of InfoTech and IPR Law to all.
About the Internship Programme
The Metacept Internship Programme offers enthusiasts the chance to engage in meaningful research, writing and analysis in the field of InfoTech and IPR Law. The interns will be required to provide high-quality research and writing assistance for various blog posts, handbook projects, reports and manuals, advocacy campaigns and other initiatives undertaken by Metacept.
Metacept welcomes applications by all InfoTech and IPR Law enthusiasts, be law students, early career researchers, and/or members of civil society. Candidates are expected to be proficient in legal research and writing, and possess a keen mind and should be willing to learn.
Duration of Internship
The duration of the internship is at least for four (4) weeks. On the basis of your performance and willingness, the period may be extended.
Certificate & Other Perks
The selected candidates will be awarded a certificate recognizing their work at Metacept. Interns will also be gifted Metacept goodies[performance based]. Selected candidates may also land up an internship with one of the chairs of our Advisory Board, inter alia.
How to apply?
Interested candidates are required to send their application to [email protected] with a copy (CC) marked to [email protected] . The subject line of the email should be: “Internship Application – DD/MM/YYYY to DD/MM/YYYY” along with:
- Cover letter (in the body of the e-mail);
- Curriculum Vitae; and
- One (1) writing sample (published or unpublished).
Terms & Conditions
- If a selected candidate is found to not diligently fulfill his/her obligations at any time during the internship period, we reserve the right to terminate the internship.
- If the internship is so terminated, the candidate will not be provided with the certificate and other perks.
- Internship applications are processed after 20th of each month. Therefore, it is advisable to send your application between the 1st and the 19th day of the month that precedes the one you wish to intern in.
For further queries, feel free to write to us at [email protected]!