1st National Article Writing Competition
Metacept® – InfoTech and IPR is a platform for productive discussions on the ever-evolving fields of Information Technology [InfoTech] and Intellectual Property Rights [IPR] Laws. In furtherance of our aim at promoting a diversity of viewpoints, ideas, and ideologies, the platform is proud to host the 1st National Article Writing Competition.
Submissions are invited from students, research scholars, academicians and professionals from all across the country.
Students/Research Scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/PhD course, Academicians associated with any educational institution (University/College), Professionals across various fields practicing in India.
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: FUTURE OF FINTECH & CRYPTOCURRENCIES IN THE INDIAN ECOSYSTEM.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: FUTURE OF IPRs- WILL THE MONOPOLY END?
- First Prize – Rs. 1,500/- [ Rupees One Thousand and Five Hundred Only].
- Second Prize– Rs. 1,000/- [Rupees One Thousand Only].
- Third Prize– Rs. 500/- [Rupees Five Hundred Only].
- Top-Scorer – Single Author [IPR] – Internship Opportunity with Krida Legal, New Delhi. [with stipend].
- Top-Scorer – Single Author [IT] – Internship Opportunity with Scriboard [Advocates and Legal Consultants], New Delhi.
- E- certificates for all valid submissions and winners.
- Top 06 [six] articles among all valid submissions shall be featured on our website.
- Unique codes shall be allotted and sent [after we receive your registration fees] to the email ID mentioned in the Google Form.
- ONLY unique code shall be mentioned on the top right corner of the submission. No traces for identification should be visible in your submission and your e-mails.
- Year of study and Name of your institution/organization shouldn’t get reflected anywhere, including e-mail communications. [Avoid using e-mail that is assigned from your institution/organization. Check e-mail signatures before sending any piece of communication].
- Word Limit – 1000-1200 Words [excluding footnotes].
- Uniform Citation Style – Bluebook [19th or 20th Edition].
- Submissions to be sent to ‘[email protected]’ with a copy marked to ‘[email protected]’. Subject line should be – National Article Writing Competition 2020.
- Body of the email should contain the following-
- Topic of the Article
- Name of the Author/s
- Following Declaration – “I / We ___ [Name of Author/s] hereby expressly declare that, the attached article has not been submitted elsewhere before and is an original work of the Author/s. If found otherwise, our submission be deemed cancelled.”
- Plagiarism level should not exceed 10%.
- Submission to be made only in .doc /.docx format. No .pdf submissions allowed.
- Last Date for Registration – April 17, 2020 by 2359 hrs IST.
- Deadline for Article Submission- April 26, 2020 by 1800 hrs IST.
- Rs. 150 [One-Hundred Fifty Only] for Single Author.
- Rs. 200 [Two-Hundred Only] for Co-Authorship.
MODE OF PAYMENT
- Paytm UPI- [email protected] OR
- Paytm [Wallet] – 9958602228 OR
- BHIM/UPI: UPI ID- [email protected].
- 0.5 [Half] mark for every 30 words exceeded from the word limit.
- 1 [One] mark penalty on late submission per hour up to three hours.
- 1 [One] mark penalty, if submission guideline is not followed.
- 2 [Two] marks penalty for identification traces left in the E-mail communication.
- 2 [Two] marks penalty for plagiarism in between 11%-20%.
- Expulsion, if identification traces found in the .doc/.docx submission. [No Refund of Registration Fees] Make sure to remove Author’s name, if auto-enabled, from your MS Office Suite while saving.
- Expulsion, if Plagiarism count is greater than 20%. [No Refund of Registration Fees]
Feel free to reach out to us at – [email protected] if you have any queries or want to seek clarifications.
Click here for Official Brochure.
Click here to Register.
Contact, in case of queries-
- Mr. Gyan Prakash Tripathi [+91 63877 59429].
- Mr. Nikhil Naren [+91 99586 02228].
- Mr. Shivansh Tiwari [+91 97119 53311].
We hope that this will act as a great learning exercise for everyone. We wish you all the very best!
~Metacept – InfoTech and IPR Laws